Wine and Cheese Route
Get to know the Valle de Ojos Negros (Valley of Black Eyes), known for the biggest wine cellar and cheese factory in Latin America, here you´ll learn everything about the processes of making cheese within the country, and the making of wine.
This Experience Includes:
- Round trip transportation in our comfortable vehicles
- Certified tour guide, who will liven up and accompany you on your 9 hour trip, working only on Friday and Saturday
- Complete tour of an vineyard and it´s installations
- Wine making class with a certificate for participation
- Wine tasting at Bodegas San Rafael and Cava de Don Marcelo
- A break for your choice of food: Ojos Negros, Ensenada, Puerto Nuevo or Playas de Rosarito
- Basic travel insurance
Learn About Wine Making
In this tour you´ll travel through the famous wine and cheese route, an internationally known zone for the great quality of its wine and cheese. At Valle de Ojos Negros you´ll enjoy the view of Cava de Marcelo, Quesos Ramonetti and travel through the San Rafael vineyards, where you´ll learn about the making of both wine and cheese, and in the end you´ll be able to taste them.
Wine and Cheese Tasting
This agro-touristic zone will surprise you with its agricultural wonders and famous cheese. You´ll enjoy the tranquility of the place and visit and authentic artisanal cheese factory where you´ll taste many exquisite types of cheese from Real del Castillo at Valle de Ojos Negros.
Does not include
Visits and/or activities not mentioned; optional purchases such as: souvenirs, bread, olives, etc. Food prices, tips for the guide and/or chauffer.