Ancient Wine Route
Get to know the origin of the wine route in Baja California by visiting the first wine house in the country that started it all, Bodegas de Santo Tomá, enjoy a wonderful experience by tasting the different wine flavors from Valle de San Vicente.
Call to Book
This Experience Includes:
- Round trip transportation in our comfortable vehicles
- Certified tour guide, who will liven up and accompany you on your trip
- Full tour of Santo Tomas vineyard
- Wine making class with a certificate for participation
- Wine tasting in the vineyard
- Basic wagon workshop
- Food break at Valle de Santo Tomas, Ensenada
- Visit to La Bufadora, Ensenada
- Basic travel insurance
History and Tradition
You´re welcomed to visit this wine experience, get to know the vestiges of the winery where the first ever Santo Tomas wine was produced, as well as the Aldo Cesar Palafox vineyards, fine representatives of Baja California´s wine.
Enjoy a tour through the Valle de Santo Tomas reserve, where you´ll use all of your 5 senses in a trip through the vineyard, tasting different types of wine, history and tradition. This valley is beautiful, with amazing weather that shares its secrets with those who have the patience and an open mind to the vineyard.
Does not include
Visits and/or activities not mentioned; optional purchases such as: souvenirs, bread, olives, etc. Food prices, tips for the guide and/or chauffer.