SAN PEDRO MÁRTIR HIKING ROUTE
Mountains filled with woods, wild fauna, canyons, waterfalls and beautiful landscapes. You´ll be able to appreciate the National Observatory, Mexico´s most important lookout, where you can see the Pacific Ocean and the Mar de Cortes, you can go on walks, hiking, mountain bike riding, go on safari, look at cave/rock paintings and missionary ruins.
This Experience Includes:
- Round trip transportation in our comfortable vehicles
- Certified tour guide, who will liven up and accompany you on your trip
- Basic Travel Insurance
- Spend your nights at a campsite, equipment not included depending on your choosing
- Guided tour through some vantage points, waterfalls and trails
- Full course breakfasts at camp, depending on your choosing
- Campfire dinners, depending on your choosing
- Healthy food, depending on your choosing
- Camping equipment included for an extra charge
- Entry to National Park
Astrological Observatory and Sierra San Pedro Martir
A very unique place that will surprise you with every minute you pass in it, with pumas, condors, longhorn sheep, coyotes and eagles, as well as, pine trees, silver fir, cypress and aspen which are located in the center of Baja California at 3000 mtrs above the sea level.
Transportation to San Vicente Ferrer, visit the mission and head to the town of San Telmo, prepare yourself because you´ll enter the mountain range and slowly work your way up the mountain, site of the camp and vantage point.
Start with breakfast, followed by a guided tour and a visit to the national observatory. And at the scheduled hour go for a walk surrounded by birds and wild plants, with a chance to admire some vantage points, waterfalls, take pictures and other activities. Then, at another scheduled hour, pick up camp and head back to Tijuana.
Start with breakfast and wake up around the beauty of nature, after that we have more hiking, a visit to the national observatory and at the end of the day pick up camp and head back to Tijuana.
Does Not Include
Visits and/or activities not mentioned; optional purchases such as: souvenirs, bread, olives, etc. Food prices, tips for the guide and/or chauffer.