Valle de los Cirios
Very few places in the Golfo de California are as rich in flora and fauna as Valle de los Cirios. Also, few places in the world have such marine life diversity, and the beauty of the landscape in this amazing place.
This Experience Includes:
- Round trip transportation in our comfortable vehicles
- Certified tour guide, who will liven up and accompany you on your trip
- Basic Travel Insurance
- 4 days and 3 nights at a quality hotel
- Tour to see, swim with or even dive with dolphins and visit some of the islands
- Tour through the mission at San Francisco Borja and some of the rock paintings in Monte Video
- Visit La Rumorosa, Valle de los Gigantes, Bahia San Luis Gonzaga, Cataviña, San Quintin and others
Valle de los Cirios and Bahía Gonzaga
At the arranged time we´ll set off to Tijuana on our way to Tecate and La Rumorosa, we´ll stop to take pictures and eat the typical burritos in town, we´ll pass by Mexicali to San Felipe, we´ll enjoy a nice view of Valle de los Gigantes and you´ll keep enjoying the beautifully scenic view of Mar de Cortes, we´ll stop at Puertecitos to enjoy the hot springs and finally, we´ll get to Bahia San Luis Gonzaga.
Tour through the bay on boat, with an option to travel on kayak and visit some of the nearby islands.
At the scheduled time we´ll journey to the heart of Valle de los Cirios where you can enjoy one of the most beautiful missions in the state at San Francisco Borja, and we´ll have a hike to observe the rock paintings at Monte Video until we get to Cataviña, we´ll have a short break, watch more paintings and be on our way to El Rosario.
We´ll continue our trip after a delicious breakfast, we´ll visit a beautiful place called La Lobera and Granja de Abulon, then we´ll move on to San Quintin to keep enjoying some of the cuisine in Baja California, moving on to the Santo Tomas vineyard to taste some very good wine in this important place and finally, go to Ensenada and Tijuana to finish the trip.
Does Not Include
Visits and/or activities not mentioned; optional purchases such as: souvenirs, bread, olives, etc. Food prices, tips for the guide and/or chauffer.