Cañon de Guadalupe Oasis
An experience designed for those who love adventure, climbing, zip lining, hiking and relaxing, you are our challenge. Let yourself be enveloped by this paradise in the middle of the desert, between hot springs and dry scenery you´ll come to discover adventure and the wonders of Baja California. Enjoy the waterfalls, hot springs, rock paintings and the tranquility that nature has to offer.
This Experience Includes:
- Round trip transportation in our comfortable vehicles
- Certified tour guide, who will liven up and accompany you on your trip
- Camping night at Cañon de Guadalupe, equipment not included according to your choosing
- Dynamic guide with expertise in first aid treatment that will accompany you through your trip
- Guided walk tour through hot spring pools and rock paintings
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, according to your choosing
Call to Book
Enjoy Baja California
This stop is located at the east of Sierra de Juarez or Parque Contitucion de 1857, strung over a canyon with beautiful rock walls next to the desert at Laguna Salada. Cañon de Guadalupe is surrounded by pools of mineralized hot water and pools of cold water that are formed by the crossing of the river. The ideal place to rest at one of the pools or waterfalls, rock paintings, petroglyphs and the dense vegetation filled with palm trees and other desert flora.
Does Not Include
Visits and/or activities not mentioned; optional purchases such as: souvenirs, bread, olives, etc. Food prices, tips for the guide and/or chauffer.