Craft beer and breweries tour
Baja California´s artisanal beer has become an important part of what the state has to offer, which is complemented by Baja Med food, urban gastronomy and the excellent cheese and wine that are produced in the county.
This Experience Includes:
- Round trip transportation in our comfortable vehicles
- Certified tour guide, who will liven up and accompany you on your trip
- Visit 3 breweries where you can try the beer
- Visit and eat at 2 well-known gourmets
- A surprise pairing of food and drinks
- Basic Travel Insurance
This guided tour will take you through 3 selected breweries in the county, choose between: Ramuri, Caneria, Muñeca Prieta, Insurgente, Old Mission Brewery, Cucapa, Tijuana, Legion, 686, Funes, Psycho Boerder, Monastika, Costa Azul, Calafia, Josefa and many more.
You´ll also get the chance to taste the beer in any of the selected breweries to visit. You can enjoy the food at Urban Gastro Bar, Kokopelli, Maquina 65, La Eloteria, Tacos Aron, La Cagua de Don Yeyo, Estacion 55, Food Garden and many more, while tasting your beer.
Does Not Include
Visits and/or activities not mentioned; optional purchases such as: souvenirs, bread, olives, etc. Food prices, tips for the guide and/or chauffer.