Tour por Tijuana
Experience the thrill of the most exciting, multicultural and fun city in all of Mexico. With a vast variety of attractions, the food, the rhythm of the city, it´s vibrant culture and customs with great influence from our northern neighbor U.S.A.
This Experience Includes:
- Round trip transportation in our comfortable vehicles
- Certified tour guide, who will liven up and accompany you on your trip
- Visit the Centro Cultural Tijuana (CECUT).
- Scenic tour through Avenida Paseo de los Heroes, Torre de Agua Caliente, Estadio de los Xoloitzcuintles, Plaza Minarete, CECUT, San Ysidro Gate, Avenida Revolucion, Jai Alai, Reloj Monumental and Plaza Santa Cecilia
- Visit Playas de Tijuana with a stop at Plaza Monumental de Toros and the border
- Food break at one of our recommended restaurants: Restaurante Cesar´s where the Caesar salad was invented; La Querencia or El Taller where Baja Med cuisine was born; Mision 19 one of the most important restaurants in Mexico; or a gastropark like Food Garden, Telefonica Gastropark
- Basic Travel Insurance
By Day or By Night
You can live the experience of knowing one of the most exciting, multicultural and fun cities that the north of Mexico has to offer. Tijuana is situated in one of the most transited borders in the world; it offers a variety of tourist attractions, including specialties from Baja Med food, the rhythms of the city, it´s vibrant culture and customs heavily influenced by its northern neighbor the U.S.A.
Art, Culture and Cuisine
You´ll enjoy a scenic guided tour that includes a visit to Centro Cultural Tijuana, Paseo de los Heroes, Camino Caliente, Xoloitzcuintle Stadium, internationally known Avenida Revolucion, Jai Alia, Reloj Monumental and Plaza Santa Cecilia. You´ll even have the chance to see a greyhound race, an art exhibit at CECUT, the orchestral capital of Baja California. The tour ends with a wine testing at a well-known vineyard in the county.
Does Not Include
Visits and/or activities not mentioned; optional purchases such as: souvenirs, bread, olives, etc. Food prices, tips for the guide and/or chauffer.