Tijuana – Rosarito
Tijuana is the most travelled border in the world, a very young city that is only 126 years old; cosmopolitan and strategic for business and tourism.
Rosarito is a city with rising art, here you´ll find beautiful beaches and you´ll also be able to try out one of the most famous world dishes that have made this city well known all over: Lobster Puerto Nuevo style.
This Experience Includes:
- Round trip transportation in our comfortable vehicles
- Certified tour guide, who will liven up and accompany you on your trip
- Scenic tour through Avenida Paseo de los Heroes, Torre de Agua Caliente, Estadio de los Xoloitzcuintles, Plaza Minarete, CECUT, San Ysidro Gate, Avenida Revolucion, Jai Alai, Reloj Monumental and Plaza Santa Cecilia
- Learn about the territory limits between Mexico and The United States, as well as the beautiful Monumental Plaza de Toros at the shore of Playas de Tijuana
- Scenic visit through the Baja Studios, art galleries, artisanal hall and the gastronomical zone of Puerto Nuevo
- Visit Rosarito´s oldest pier, bars and restaurants from the city´s golden age
- Food in Puerto Nuevo that includes: Appetizers, Entrée with rice, cooked beans and handmade tortillas with a drink
- Basic Travel Insurance
Tijuana is a very young city that is only 126 years old; cosmopolitan and ideal tourist destination for enjoying Baja Med or urban cuisine, a base for artisanal beer and its movement, internationally recognized for its unrivaled nightlife. With its outstanding artistic activity and culture expressed in museums, galleries and festivals all year round.
Rosarito is the youngest city in the county, the favorite destination to enjoy its beautiful beaches that you can get to know. It´s a coast with enormous cliffs that offers a possibility for extreme sports, or to experience the calm and tranquility of its beaches. You´ll also be able to try out one of the dishes that have given this city world fame; Lobster Puerto Nuevo Style.
Does Not Include/b>
Visits and/or activities not mentioned; optional purchases such as: souvenirs, bread, olives, etc. Food prices, tips for the guide and/or chauffer.